JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I'm having trouble finding this info.

I have a Rock Island VRF14 which as you can see in the pic below, is a shotgun with a pistol grip and a 14" barrel totalling 26" overall.

I found an adapter to mount a brace or stock to it however I'm not sure it would be legal.

I did find the current amnesty period does not apply to AOW or shotguns.

Are pistol braces legal on this firearm?

Or do I need to pay for a form 1 stamp to put a stock/brace on it? (If that's the case, this may go up for sale).

Thanks in advance for your guidance and time.

VRF14-prod.png

Hi Everyone,

I'm having trouble finding this info.

I have a Rock Island VRF14 which as you can see in the pic below, is a shotgun with a pistol grip and a 14" barrel totalling 26" overall.

I found an adapter to mount a brace or stock to it however I'm not sure it would be legal.

I did find the current amnesty period does not apply to AOW or shotguns.

Are pistol braces legal on this firearm?

Or do I need to pay for a form 1 stamp to put a stock/brace on it? (If that's the case, this may go up for sale).

Thanks in advance for your guidance and time.

View attachment 1422211
I don't know the answer to your question but it may help to hear what atf said in the training where they mention komrad and other "pistol grip shotguns". The audio is in various posts here fyi:

Thank you!!!!

Good info. This is a really fun gun but I'm not in love with it. After 10 rounds, the wrists get a little sore. Thought if I added a stock it would be perfect but not sure it's worth a stamp when there are so many other options out there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top