JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
SALEM
State
Oregon
Up for sale is a used Viper Gen ii 2-10 FFP MRAD. Scope was mounted on a gas gun and is excellent for a precision carbine role. I swapped to a different barrel and wanted just a little more magnification so I went with a Viper Gen ii 3-15. I had two of these on a Mk12 clone and an M110K clone. Up close, the 2x isn't as slow as you'd think with a FFP scope. No you can't use the reticle at 2x for drops but it is usable for an aiming point. 10-50 yard shooting was faster than I anticipated. Pair that with offset irons or a MRD and you've got a great set up for a precision carbine/Mk 12 type clone.

Very capable hunting scope as well. If you need anymore convincing, do a little research and you'll see what a great scope this is.

Scope has a few small scratches and the elevation knob fiber optic piece came off when cleaning. Vortex said they'd sent out a new one that can be super glued in place. I asked what they do and they said if I sent it in for warranty work that they'd take the piece of fiber optic and super glue it on using a tooth pick. I just didn't get to it yet.

Vortex has awesome customer service and they make things right if there is any issue you find. I've got the box, paperwork, and extended sunshade.

$600 face to face in Salem area. Not looking for trades unless you've got Reloader 26 or H1000. May entertain other things but not much I need. I'll travel a little but not far. Pics on request. Thanks for looking.

PLEASE TEXT ME FOR COMMS. I FORGET TO CHECK DM AND EMAIL. Nolan. 5038566197

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
No PayPal. Anti 2A stance is a no go. I'll try to get my credit union linked with an e-pay service but I've never had a problem with GB or ar15.com sales, either buying or selling.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top