JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24mm Riflescope & Vortex Sport Cantilever 30mm Ring Mount

Use coupon code "STRIKEEAGLE".

f0tCAKz.jpg

mEPM72m.jpg

For those that missed out, this is at least the 3rd time since Black Friday they've ran this deal, so odds are it will be back again.

You can also keep an eye on the Scope & Optics Classifieds for all the new ones that will pop up in a week or two... ;)

No, please do keep posting deals here. There are plenty of people, such as myself, that order things for their own use, and not for immediate resale.

For those that choose to immediately flip their purchase, I have nothing against that either. If they have the time and the capital to invest, more power to them. It also gives those that missed out a chance to get in on the bargain, albeit at a higher price.

I'm not sure why my comment elicited such a harsh response. Did I use the wrong smiley?

:eek::oops::(

No, not by any means. My first comment was meant to be optimistic for those that missed out, telling them that all hope is not yet lost. As long as people like you help alert them to these deals, they might be able to get in on the next sale.

My second paragraph was meant in jest, as I've already seen a few of these pop up on the forum from the last sale. It's the nature of the beast, but I'm not against it, just poking fun at it. It's simply capitalism in it's natural state.

Ouch...

I didn't realize you missed out on the deal while trying to help others. You have both my sympathy and my respect. (And I lose a point due to poor reading comprehension...)

Personally, I think they messed up the BDC on the 1-8x. The stadia lines get longer at long range (likely for windage), but I prefer using them as rangefinders like the 1-6x.

I've really been gravitating towards the Primary Arms 1-8x ACSS. It's a much busier reticle, but gives quite a few good methods to help estimate range, as well as holds for windage or a moving target. If you haven't looked at one, you should check it out.

Shopping

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top