JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
OMAK
State
Washington
Zip Code
Brand new in box AMG UH1 optic with sure fit cover. I currently have know need for this and could use the money elsewhere.

20230412_200604_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Brand new in box AMG UH1 optic with sure fit cover. I currently have know need for this and could use the money elsewhere.

View attachment 1403108
Here is an offer compared to no other. Brand new in box with less than 50 rounds through it Holosun 509T w/ green multi reticle. I took it to Lone Wolf to cut a brand neww slide to fit my Glock 20 & they cut it for RMR. I'm no fan of adapter plates (co witnessing) so to make it right they gave me a brand new Holo 507 so I'm left with a brand new 509T which is one of the best night vision optics on the market & I'm looking to swap for a Vortex AMG gen 2 or EO Tech magnifier. Merry Xmas! ( this has been copy & pasted).... Thanks

Quote Reply
Report Edit

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top