JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Probably the wrong place to be posting a vintage film camera for trade, but here goes. Very cool little Voigtlander Vito C micro 35mm film camera. The kit is in mint condition. I bought from the original owner in Germany, and have had it for about 8 years. It's a mostly automatic rig, save for zone focusing and winding the film. It has a remarkably good/sharp little lens, and easily fits in a front jeans pocket. Happy to send a few photos/scans from the last time it went out in the field. Full kits in this condition are hard to find, and pretty pricey.

Would love to trade it for decent semi-auto .22lr handgun with 3-dot sights, but will afford consideration to anything you might lob my way. I could bundle a Colt/Walther 1911/22lr kit in great shape with wood grips, threaded barrel, two magazines, new leather holster, original box, etc. Not interested in coming out of pocket at the moment.

IMG_7425.jpeg IMG_7429.jpeg IMG_7428.jpeg IMG_7430.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR