JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
42DDEC28-64E7-444E-A29A-85DCBCD3EEC8.jpeg

I have almost a box of 32 rimfire long 43 and one with a little corrosion. these have a copper shell and therefore show A little darkening but all should be useable. That's as much as I can say for ammo made in the 1890s.
I'll accept trades for 9mm too.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I gave a box of this away a couple years ago. I'd posted on another gun forum that I had it, and a young lady said that she had her great grandfathers gun, and had never been able to shoot it. I didn't realize it was so valuable, but she was $150 worth of thankful.

I gave a box of this away a couple years ago. I'd posted on another gun forum that I had it, and a young lady said that she had her great grandfathers gun, and had never been able to shoot it. I didn't realize it was so valuable, but she was $150 worth of thankful.

I'd like to find someone like that actually, would be fun to see it fire too!

I would bet they may not fire corrosion means the got moist at one time and being black inside it would be fun to try to shoot one or two I have one in my cabinet now that shoot that caliber but not sure if a long will fit shorts do

I have the gun to try them in. A .32 rim fire revolver. It's pretty cool. I'd trade you other ammo for it just to have. But I can't justify the price of the ammo for it. I have many calibers to trade and I have like 5 rounds for my revolver and 5 blanks aswell lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.