JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Vintage collectable security safe. Estimated manufacture date is in the late 1800's. It has a Yale dial, that works and I have the combination. This safe is very heavy duty, with a weight of about 1000 lbs. It measures 23" deep, 24" wide and 33" tall. The door and walls are 7" thick. $299

Very interesting conversation piece. We can help load it into your truck or trailer.

IMG_7471.jpg IMG_9484.JPG IMG_9485.JPG IMG_9480.JPG

Last Edited:
So cool!

You sure there's no you tube video of an old lady and child defeating this thing?

Also, you take your spiced rum seriously!

I would love the safe, but I honestly don't know how in the hell I would get it back off my truck once you help load it on. And even then, I don't know if my floor would hold up to 1000 pound safe! Good luck with your sale, this thing looks awesome!

I'd really like to see you with this safe, it would be very happy with you. It's maybe not 1000lbs, perhaps 800-900lb range! We would load it with an engine hoist that I have & then you can just store it in the back of your truck until winters over. The extra weight in your truck bed would guarantee good traction should it snow again. ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.