JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What would be the purpose of having the cut out down to the trigger? Seems like a good way to shoot oneself in the leg. Must be some good reason they cut them this way.

Thanks,
Bryan 20170611_044349.jpg

I think the idea was , that the cut out made it easier to get your trigger finger inside the holster up along side the trigger guard* as you drew the pistol.
*not inside the trigger guard or touching the trigger...
Edit to add:
At one time I owned a Smith & Wesson Highway Patrolman with a Lawrence holster that a cut out like yours.
I found that that cut out made it easier for me draw my revolver as stated above ...
Andy

Last Edited:
I think the idea was , that the cut out made it easier to get your trigger finger inside the holster up along side the trigger guard* as you drew the pistol.
*not inside the trigger guard or touching the trigger...
Edit to add:
At one time I owned a Smith & Wesson Highway Patrolman with a Lawrence holster that a cut out like yours.
I found that that cut out made it easier for me draw my revolver as stated above ...
Andy
Wonder if the guy who shot his dick had one like this?

noticed the hammer down on that P35....which IIRC is 'single action only'....so even IF there is a round in the chamber, hypothesizing pulling the trigger in this configuration, will no result in discharge.

I've had a few similar low-trigger leather cut holsters over the years, and they've never been a issue.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top