Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS/WTT OR Vintage daisy Targeteer - MINT

Reactions
This is a mint 1950's Daisy Targeteer .118 caliber air pistol. In perfect working condition and near perfect finish. Comes with original Daisy leather holster. This was sold as an indoor shooting toy in the 50's, wow how things have changed. Look up some of the old advertisements the pics will crack you up. Family gathered around shooting at a target hanging on the wall, and no one is wearing eye protection. Things like this and lawn darts its amazing any of us survived or ended up with major injuries.
This is an awesome addition to any collection. 200.00
GetAttachment5 (2).jpg
GetAttachment3.jpg
GetAttachment4 (2).jpg

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp

Staff online