JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
City
Brush Prairie
State
Washington
Zip Code
Model 04, model 12, model 13, model 15, model 38, model 45, model 59

These high quality replicas were made in japan and imported by daisy in the early 80s. There are 4 more models in the whole imported series that I don't have, but this is a good start. They are like new inbox with all original accessories- Never fired. The soft air guns made in Japan by Maruzen company and imported in 1986 - 1987 by Daisy. These are detailed copies because real firearms are almost prohibited in Japan, these DO NOT have the ORANGE barrel mark. They aren't sold here anymore. This is a good start of 7 out of the 12 models originally imported and they stopped importing them in 1988.
Firm cash only
Shipping not included

1000000104.jpg 1000000105.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Model 04, model 12, model 13, model 15, model 38, model 45, model 59

These high quality replicas were made in japan and imported by daisy in the early 80s. There are 4 more models in the whole imported series that I don't have, but this is a good start. They are like new inbox with all original accessories- Never fired. The soft air guns made in Japan by Maruzen company and imported in 1986 - 1987 by Daisy. These are detailed copies because real firearms are almost prohibited in Japan, these DO NOT have the ORANGE barrel mark. They aren't sold here anymore. This is a good start of 7 out of the 12 models originally imported and they stopped importing them in 1988.
Firm cash only
Shipping not included

View attachment 1825885 View attachment 1825886
Wow, nice stuff. Good luck with your sale.

I have a suggestion that might get your ad viewed by more qualified buyers (i.e., people intentionally searching for air guns).

Move your ad to the "Air Guns" for sale ads section. Just message a moderator and ask them to move it for you (unfortunately we can't move an ad to another section by ourselves).

When I've put an ad in the wrong section by accident, I've usually copied the text to a text editor and then closed out the ad. Then went to the correct section, started a new ad, pasted the text from text editor into the ad, re-upload the photos and I'm done in just a few minutes.

Anyway, just a suggestion.

Wow, nice stuff. Good luck with your sale.

I have a suggestion that might get your ad viewed by more qualified buyers (i.e., people intentionally searching for air guns).

Move your ad to the "Air Guns" for sale ads section. Just message a moderator and ask them to move it for you (unfortunately we can't move an ad to another section by ourselves).

When I've put an ad in the wrong section by accident, I've usually copied the text to a text editor and then closed out the ad. Then went to the correct section, started a new ad, pasted the text from text editor into the ad, re-upload the photos and I'm done in just a few minutes.

Anyway, just a suggestion.
Thank you for the suggestion.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews