JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All. Its been awhile since I posted anything and I was curious to see if anyone has or had [sorry about your boating accident] a Colt Mustang .380. I came into possession of an early model one several years ago. Pretty scarred up as evidently the former owner was not too careful about scratches and the proverbial idiot marks. I cleaned it up and put in my safe getting it out occasionally to pocket carry it. Today, over two years later, I took it out and carried it with me to the local range. Shot it at an 8" bulls eye at 3 yards. Unsighted target focused shooting. Happy to report that the little pony did its job. Most every shot was inside the mark. Well pleased with it and did not remember it shooting to point so well. Ran out of .380 and switched over to the TRP and started a different set of drills. The TRP was why I drove over to the range in the first place. An aside- about the time I was finished with the Mustang a guy came in and took the lane next to mine and started blasting away with a new looking AR 15. Holy cow! I temporarily left the line to go put on additional sonic ear plugs under my electronic ear muffs. Came back to my lane and the concussion was still too uncomfortable so I packed up and left having only run 32 rounds through the .45. Long story short now. Anyone else running a l'il Mustang? Any stories to share about it? I had forgotten how fun the little pony was to shoot. Feel free to comment on thoughtless indoor range shooters also. I do not like shooting indoors but, its all I got for now. Happy Independence Day to all!!!

I got a new Government Pocket-Lite some years ago, more for nostalgia sake than anything...and I had all the other 1911 sized pistols, it just completed the collection.

Screenshot_2016-08-09-16-45-09.png

The Mark IV Series 80 Mustang 380 does not have collet bushing.

The Mark IV Series 80 Government 380 DOES have the collet bushing.

Don't know about the "Pocket Lite" model.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews