JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two old Coleman white-gas items for sale; a Model 200 from I think 1978 (has 78 stamped on bottom), in the famous red color, and a Model 413C suitcase two burner stove, 1948ish according to the Coleman collector forum info..

I am asking $30 for the pair, or $20 for the Model 200 lantern, and $15 for the suitcase stove. Suitcase stove needs a lot of cleaning and work, might need some replacement parts, not sure here. Was unable to open the brown gas tank to see if there's fuel in there, but Model 200 tank smelt like white gas, so I think it is in better condition than the stove. Both had been stored in a shed for long time, so that's the reason for them being quite dirty. DSCF1621.JPG DSCF1622.JPG DSCF1623.JPG DSCF1624.JPG DSCF1625.JPG DSCF1626.JPG DSCF1627.JPG DSCF1628.JPG DSCF1629.JPG DSCF1630.JPG DSCF1631.JPG DSCF1632.JPG DSCF1633.JPG DSCF1634.JPG

@Legs these seem right up your alley!

The problem with camp stoves is the prohibitive cost to ship vs their worth. If I was in the neighborhood I would pick them both up and find them homes with collectors, not that they have a lot of intrinsic value.
That said, I suggest the seller find a friend or relative with a birth date of June 1978 and present it to them. Having a lantern made when you were is a good thing. Get the stove running... nice to have for SHTF scenario.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top