JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$10
City
Kelso
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi there fellow collectors...😊
As you might guess by this ad, I've been a big collector of games for about 30years now...πŸ˜…
Theses are some of the EXTRA ones I have from my collecting, and I'dlike to offer them to the good people here...πŸ€“

I've got ALL sorts of games, not just those listed here, so feel free to hit me up with requests if youre looking for something more specific. πŸ˜…

Most of these are complete games, and all are in Very Good to excellent condition. If it's a little worse for wear, I'll let you know, and price accordingly.
But I do test all of them and they do play great.
Want realistic military combat shooters...? I've got that.😊
Want hilarious futuristic Sci-Fi Space Westerns....? I've got those too! πŸ˜ƒ
Realistic Racing Simulators...? I got you covered there too!!! πŸ˜…πŸ€“
Post Apocalyptic Wasteland Action.
Zombie Survival.
Hell, I've even got some games for the kids and grandkids.πŸ˜…

The average price is about $10 each. Some are worth more, some are worth less.
Got old milsurp ammo you bought for nearly a song 10-20 years ago...?
Let's make a deal...😏
I'd also trade for reloading dies/supplies, AR Parts/Barrels, Optics, Mounts, Accessories, Mag pouches, knives, etc...I'm pretty open to offers πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š

Located in Kelso near the 3 Rivers Mall, but work in Woodland, and occasionally travel to Vancouver or Centralia.
Thanks for looking, and let's get you working on that eye-hand coordination...πŸ˜…πŸ˜ƒπŸ€“

20231021_165308.jpg 20231020_133529.jpg 20231017_203722.jpg 20231017_203714.jpg 20231011_171130.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top