JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very nice AR Pistol in good condition with low round count. Here are some particulars OPTIC NOT INCLUDED:

AR pistol.jpg

Please Click on Picture, you will get a better view!

New SAA lower receiver
Bushmaster parts kit
Ace Pistol Buffer tube (now with foam pad)
Magpul MOE Grip
11.5" Olympic Arms Blackened SS 5.56 Barrel
Troy 11" Free Float Battle Rail
Troy Claymore Muzzle Device
Magpul MOE Winter Trigger Guards
Bushmaster BCG and Charging Handle

Looking for specifically:
$800 cash w/everything in picture minus optic.
Glock 23
1911 (4 in barrel, single stack)
SW MP 9/40/45 Compact
XD'ms
Kel-Tec Handguns

I'm not looking to add cash at this point in time, however I will accept cash along with a trade too. Just because I listed that I am specifically looking for your gun, I am not going to trade straight across. I am looking for a fair deal for both parties. I am not desperate to sell, so please don't lowball me. If I find your offer insulting, I will just assume that you really do not want to work a deal and I will not reply. I am pretty open to anything, so feel free to offer, the worst thing you'll get is a "no thanks". I can a bunch of AR stuff I could include for the right deal too (optics, mags, sights etc).

Last but not least, please PM offers. If you have a q uestion, please ask in the thread because others might have the same question and that way everyone can see the answer.

Thanks!
Other things may interest me. Not interested in shotguns or hunting rifles

AR pistol.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.