JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I got pretty deep into these little carbines and it is time to pare the collection back to my best examples, so these are going on the block. I will list here for a while before they go on line. They are correct for the SN
down to the nut. Trade values are $2,000+. PM for details and what you have. I can share more ninfo and pics for serious interest. I can include correct manufacture GI magazines and a stock pouch for the right price or trade. I may sell some outright.

From front to back.
- Inland SN 9,5XX - been there done that battle tested and kicked bubblegum. I-cut OI marked stock w/ flaming bomb cartouche, T1 hand guard, correct very rare type 1 and 2 parts. 7-42 Inland barrel. I think this is 2nd month production. I thought this was the earliest SN I would own but was fortunate enough to find one even earlier. This is the real deal if you want a very early example.
- Inland SN 12,XXX - nice I-cut OI marked stock w/ flaming bomb cartouche, T1 hand guard, good dark finish remaining on all parts except barrel has about 50% remaining. Blued bolt (some early ones were), 12-42 Inland barrel
- Inland SN 215,XXX - nice I-cut OI marked stock and T1 handguard, flaming bomb cartouche + crossed cannons, metal retains 75% finish. 1-43 Inland barrel
- Inland SN 566,XXX - Type 2 high wood stock, T2 hand guard, metal is about 75%, Inland 8-43 barrel
- Rock Ola SN 4,573,XXX - Type 2 high wood stock with very light RMC cartouche, Rock-ola undated barrel, all correct type RO code parts.

I may also be parting with a couple of 5 million SN range Winchesters and an Underwood.

Trade interests are specific to the following. If you have another Finnish military weapon, I may consider it (Not M39 or Suomi, I have them).
- SVT-40 Finnish capture
- Valmet M62, M76 para or M78 308
- HK 91
- US military trench shotgun (not M97 or riot guns)
- Krag bowie style bayonet / scabbard

Thanks for your interest

20221010_195255.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I sold the 566,xxx SN one. The rest are $2,500 - $3,500 depending on which one. Please PM if there is a certain one you are interested in

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.