JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
SEATTLE
State
Washington
Zip Code
Brand new Versa Carry Commander holster. I bought this for my Colt 1903 but never used it, so it is still brand new and has never been worn.

Made of thick, vegetable tanned Water Buffalo leather, stitched together with a bonded nylon thread. Designed for use with a standard 1.5" wide belt designed for OWB carry with a built in spare magazine pouch. Made here in the USA.

It will fit a plethora of different sidearms, including but not limited to:

Browning 1911
Browning HiPower
Colt 1911
Colt 1991
Colt Defender
CZ 1911 A1
Kimber Compact CDP (9,45)

You can check to see if it will work with your gun on the versacarry.com website. Purchased brand new from the companies website, this holster will cost $40.00 after shipping and tax.

Purcased this brand new one for $25.00 shipped to the Continental U.S. I accept money orders, personal check or Zelle. Thanks for looking!

IMG_20231030_210626225.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews