JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my barely used Bernardelli SX-801L 12 gauge semi-auto shotgun. Bought it when I started out shooting trap in 2007 but it has sat gathering dust in the safe since I use an over-under exclusively.

It's a 12-gauge with a 2-3/4" chamber and a 30" barrel that comes with 4 Tru-Lock chokes - Cylinder, Improved Cylinder, Modified and Improved Modified, as well as a choke tool. It's got a vent-rib barrel with a white hi-viz front sight and mid-bead sight. I am also throwing in a spare 28" cylinder bore barrel that should come in handy if you want to take it out hunting - this barrel has never been used. Owner's manual comes with the gun.

Asking $420.00 for a face-to-face deal in Greater Seattle are. Willing to drive a reasonable distance for a deal. I need to see at least your WA driver's license for this, would be nice to see a CPL but that's not a deal breaker.

IMG_2980.jpg IMG_2977.jpg IMG_2973.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads