JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems just as well that you are unable to do a PayPal setup as you've already proven yourself to be a crook by stealing my money
Im betting something is/was up. He was easy to deal with for me. But i was sellin' hope to hear back from him. Don't know why i didn't leave positive feedback fir him.
bubblegum DOES happen. Im always hesitant to buy stuff. I've had some stellar repeat business with a few folks here though.
Hang in there. Hopefully it gets settled. Good luck.
I just got my kidnapped machinist vise back after two damn years, now its all rusty, but at least i got it back. Sometimes "friends" arent much better than strangers. :mad:
Need to reclean it up and sell it..

Im betting something is/was up. He was easy to deal with for me. But i was sellin' hope to hear back from him. Don't know why i didn't leave positive feedback fir him.
bubblegum DOES happen. Im always hesitant to buy stuff. I've had some stellar repeat business with a few folks here though.
Hang in there. Hopefully it gets settled. Good luck.
I just got my kidnapped machinist vise back after two damn years, now its all rusty, but at least i got it back. Sometimes "friends" arent much better than strangers. :mad:
Need to reclean it up and sell it..
He has plenty of positive feedback, I even told him if he feels bad about the braces being clones he was welcome to send me an extra one--I could care less cause they are going on cheap builds anyway

A buyer put Shotguns Shells in the description and I just lost my Paypal for 180 days.
Happened to me too. Only one word, the name of a manufacturer and I lost my account (get ready for the notification).

They locked my money up and bombarded me with weird requests for every transaction I ever made: proof of purchase, link to online postings, credit card statements etc. I didn't respond to any of them. I was livid.

Good to know aboutr paypal. With cashapp you have to choose to put the item. Since they are owned by the same company I'll continue using what I've always done - put drinks or dinner. They don't need to know.

Happened to me too. Only one word, the name of a manufacturer and I lost my account (get ready for the notification).

They locked my money up and bombarded me with weird requests for every transaction I ever made: proof of purchase, link to online postings, credit card statements etc. I didn't respond to any of them. I was livid.
Jesus. I would be too!
Really i see it as a shame on people who continue to use their service. There needs to be a noticeable boycott for them to see it wont be tolerated. It CAN go both ways. Quit being subservient and be pro active.

Jesus. I would be too!
Really i see it as a shame on people who continue to use their service. There needs to be a noticeable boycott for them to see it wont be tolerated. It CAN go both ways. Quit being subservient and be pro active.
They had a monopoly in the past, but with all the other services available today (Zelle, cash app etc) they aren't worth considering. Even a knife transaction will get you banned. Many folks are dropping PayPal for good reason

They had a monopoly in the past, but with all the other services available today (Zelle, cash app etc) they aren't worth considering. Even a knife transaction will get you banned. Many folks are dropping PayPal for good reason
Lol. Comical.. I think zelle is the only one without extremely leftist owners. But they are Still owned by the banks.

Look up the owners investor of them all. They all have leftist roots. The one is square. Jack dorsey is the pos that started square. Do your research people.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews