JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
TRADED AS OF 7/1/2020

This Vector UZI rifle has served me well. Easy to use and reliable, pretty accurate as well. This one has the iconic folding stock as seen in Terminator 1984 and countless movies between the 80's and 90's.
Comes as pictured with authentic Israeli surplus sling, and 3 32 round magazine, these magazines are double stack double feed like MP5 and AR15 magazines, so loading to 32 rounds is easy even without a loading tool.
I would like to trade for PDW style pistol or a uncommon handgun. I just prefer shorter barrels on most guns. Would also consider A2 style AR15's. Also open to trades + cash.

Any questions should be sent in a message, same for any trade offers.

Wants:
AR 180
Big bore double action revolvers
Daewoo Rifle
CZ Scorpion preferably with a brace attached. I will also take the rifle model though as CZ makes a neat bullpup kit for them.
A2 AR15(fixed carryhandle)/preferably 16" or 20" bonus points for triangular handguard and 20 round metal mags
AK underfolder.(yes I know they are uncomfortable to shoot,I still want one >:) )
Ruger 57 pistol
Steyr GB(been wanting one for a while, intrigued by the gas system)
Bullpup firearms
Strange/Unusual pistols
Unique looking pistols
AK in 308
Galil Rifle or Pistol
Beretta 92LTT compact
Beretta M9A3
Old pistols and revolvers.
Takedown centerfire rifles
CZ 75 stainless
H&K VP70Z(love mine wouldn't mind having a second one)
Anything Roller Delayed like MP5/HK94/G3/HK91

IMG_20200622_151819~2.jpg IMG_20200622_151943~2.jpg IMG_20200622_152304~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What kind of underfolder AK are you looking for? I have a Polish AKMS. Though I'm not huge on wanting to offload it. But i do love PCCs and an UZI to SBR would go good with my other PCC SBRs.

Last Edited:
Odd and old pistols - I've got a STAR Model B 9x19 one of 5000 shipped to Bulgaria for use in WWII. 1911 style handgun. Needs ejector removed and cleaned, also have a great condition Nagant M1895 and ammo to go with it, the kind you can actually suppress.

Odd and old pistols - I've got a STAR Model B 9x19 one of 5000 shipped to Bulgaria for use in WWII. 1911 style handgun. Needs ejector removed and cleaned, also have a great condition Nagant M1895 and ammo to go with it, the kind you can actually suppress.
Pass on both. Only Bulgarian guns I'm into are AK's and Makarov's.
Fired a buddies M1895,didn't care for it, especially the tedious reload.

Last Edited:
The 500 is 8 inch stainless . I need a phone number to send pics . No computer skills .503-804-8321

No prob, technically it's Spanish though :p glws!
Yeah, I know, had a Star BKM in the past, rare aluminum frame version of the Star BM.
My point being if its fairly common and old = not interesting to me.
Rare + old = very interesting to me.
A good example is the AMT Hardballer Longslide in my profile photo.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.