JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$220
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Colion Noir edition Vaultek biometric slider safe. Model SL20i
Opens with fingerprints, combination or key. Internally lit.
Includes
  • Safe for single gun + spare mag
  • Mounting plate
  • Hardware
  • 2 keys
  • Locking cable
  • Smart Key nano
  • Charging cable
Purchased a couple of years back intending to mount it as a car safe but never got around to it. Therefore it's sat in my garage as a backup safe since then. While it fits every gun I've tried in it nicely, unfortunately, it doesn't fit well with optics mounted. I've recently mounted optics to most of my guns and so this no longer works for me. If you don't mount optics to your handguns, this is an excellent safe to say the least.
Smart key feature allows you to open the safe remotely within close distance. For instance you can have the safe on the nightstand but put the key on your headboard to open it rapidly. Or put the safe under your car seat and mount the key on your dash.
Vaultek is good stuff, I'll definitely buy another...just need something more tailored to my personal needs. Maybe I'll regret selling this eventually because it checks every other box for what I want in a safe.

In very good condition, light scuffing on bottom from sliding it along a wood shelf. Otherwise very clean...ask for more pictures if you want.

Pick up in Gresham or close by.

TRADES:
Maxim Defense CQB PDW stock
Side folding stock 1913 picatinny
Holosun AEMS red or green dot optic

20240227_020613.jpg 20240227_020622.jpg 20240227_020634.jpg 20240227_020643.jpg 20240227_020706.jpg 20240227_020813.jpg 20240227_020827.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top