JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Colt Cobra 2" Nickel .38: No box or papers. Has been fired. Some "flaking" of finish. $350SPF

Colt King Cobra 6" Stainless: No box or papers. Very good condition. Has proof marks that previous owner claim were due to it being purchased on a US military base. $775

Colt Anaconda 6" Stainless: I believe it to be unfired. Comes with Colt Blue Box, orange "safety disc", and outer box (missing 1 end flap, fair condition) and original grips. No hang tag. $1,200

Colt Anaconda 8" Stainless: Has been fired. Comes with blue box and manual. No outer box, hang tang, welcome letter etc. It is Ported. $1,100

2 Colt Pythons 4" Blued Finish: First one has original grips that were sanded (not by me) and good finish. I have never fired it. No box or papers. Second one has aftermarket wood grips (very comfortable.) It has a solid turn line and loss of some finish at the muzzle. $900/each or 2/$1700SPF

S and W 627-0 Model of 1989 .357: NIB. 5.5" Unfluted Barrel. I purchased it from original owner. Comes with factory box in great shape, all papers etc. $900

Sig Sauer P226 Platinum Elite 2-tone 9mm: Comes with Original Blue Box and Papers. I upgraded the factory Hogue grips to the wood. Has been fired. Small blemish on tac rail and hairline scratch under de-cocker. $900

Sig Sauer .22 LR Conversion. New. Converts 220, 226, 228 or 229 to .22lr. $250

All items (except for .22 conversion, which I will sell anywhere) offered for sale FTF in Portland Area ONLY to those legally allowed to purchase and possess firearms. Will request to see your ODL and show you mine.

Cash only. No trades. I will do my best to respond to offers in a timely manner, but I do have a day job. Not all pics attached, and I will email you any needed but please be genuinely interested.

I am not desperate to sell and will not respond to lowball offers.