JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Senkaione is holding a focus group this month in BC, more detail will be presented to those who are attending. This is a private and free event for those who reserve their seat now. If you haven't been on a focus group before here is your chance. It is really going to go by really quick and you will certainly take away a lot of new information. There will be an exclusive offer that we are planning to give to this focus group. Tell us a bit about your background and if you will be bringing any guest. Seat are filling up so email me to reserve a seat now.

Invite Only for this Private Event
Absolutely Free
Must Have Some Interest Or Experience With Gun

DO NOT BRING ANY WEAPON TO THIS MEETING!

Is this a time share presentation?

Maybe you could tell us a little about yourself, seeing as how this is your first post. Otherwise, how would anyone know if this is on the level?

My apology, Senkaione is a local startup company that is introducing a new product line to the market and before we want to mass produce it we want our potential customer to have a say on some of the features. It is pack full of PCB in hopes of increasing the user's accuracy. If anyone happen to be in the area I would love talk more about it in person. Think of it as more of a dialogue meeting talking about gun tech.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top