Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Vancouverite Focus Group This Month. BC CANADA

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by senkaione, Jul 3, 2013.

1. senkaione

senkaione vancouver New Member

Senkaione is holding a focus group this month in BC, more detail will be presented to those who are attending. This is a private and free event for those who reserve their seat now. If you haven't been on a focus group before here is your chance. It is really going to go by really quick and you will certainly take away a lot of new information. There will be an exclusive offer that we are planning to give to this focus group. Tell us a bit about your background and if you will be bringing any guest. Seat are filling up so email me to reserve a seat now.

Invite Only for this Private Event
    Absolutely Free
    Must Have Some Interest Or Experience With Gun

DO NOT BRING ANY WEAPON TO THIS MEETING!

2. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Is this a time share presentation?

Maybe you could tell us a little about yourself, seeing as how this is your first post. Otherwise, how would anyone know if this is on the level?

3. senkaione

My apology, Senkaione is a local startup company that is introducing a new product line to the market and before we want to mass produce it we want our potential customer to have a say on some of the features. It is pack full of PCB in hopes of increasing the user's accuracy. If anyone happen to be in the area I would love talk more about it in person. Think of it as more of a dialogue meeting talking about gun tech.

4. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Thanks! Unfortunately, you're in the wrong Vancouver for me to participate.

Yep, ours was here first!

5. senkaione

Product not out just yet but you may want to change your name once you get hold of it. :laugh:. Stay tuned.

6. DOOK

DOOK Surrey New Member

Hey Steven,
    Tracked you down from CGN. You can contact me through email.
    I'm interested to see what you have developed.