JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Senkaione is holding a focus group this month in BC, more detail will be presented to those who are attending. This is a private and free event for those who reserve their seat now. If you haven't been on a focus group before here is your chance. It is really going to go by really quick and you will certainly take away a lot of new information. There will be an exclusive offer that we are planning to give to this focus group. Tell us a bit about your background and if you will be bringing any guest. Seat are filling up so email me to reserve a seat now.

Invite Only for this Private Event
Absolutely Free
Must Have Some Interest Or Experience With Gun

DO NOT BRING ANY WEAPON TO THIS MEETING!

Is this a time share presentation?

Maybe you could tell us a little about yourself, seeing as how this is your first post. Otherwise, how would anyone know if this is on the level?

My apology, Senkaione is a local startup company that is introducing a new product line to the market and before we want to mass produce it we want our potential customer to have a say on some of the features. It is pack full of PCB in hopes of increasing the user's accuracy. If anyone happen to be in the area I would love talk more about it in person. Think of it as more of a dialogue meeting talking about gun tech.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top