JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Where is BEST spots to go shooting I been to Larch but not for awhile. Also I camp a Giffort Pinchot but not been shooting there. Someone mention the dumps? Any good spots close by? And is it LEGEL to just shoot in any rural area you can find. How does that one work out? Is it enforced? This is for WA laws not OR

Lol ok will do thanks. Like the old saying goes cant give someone a fish gotta teach them so they can get their own today but more importantly tommorow they wont starve...Or something along those lines....

Let me also mention that if you plan to go to any shooting spot near Vancouver, get there early. Tons of folks migrate to the hills on the weekend to shoot. I usually head out at 530-600a and notice that others usually start filtering in about the 830-900a timeframe.

do you have a vehicle that is 4x4 or awd? if so, take a look on google maps for the bird's eye views within the nearby national forest. if you see an open area, make note of it and check it out some day. make sure to bring your guns and ammo! i've found a few spots within the gifford pinchot national forest by taking a look on google maps. during the dry season, a couple of those areas are front or rear wheel drive accessible.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top