JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked this up in a trade with some things a while back. Have an idea of value but not really an AK guy, first one I've ever owned.

It's a Legion Izhevsk Siaga, imported by Arsenal LV.

Has all Magpul furniture: over-molded grip, Zhukov side folder, foregrip (I have all the original synthetic furniture also)

1 Bulgarian circle-10 magazine.

Was considering selling it, not sure.
IMG_20190501_122637.jpg IMG_20190501_122732.jpg

700-800 for the gun

200 for the ammo

How fast or not you steamy it gone can change things a bit. Also your location can effect the overall demand.

Oh hmm, I've not seen one on GunBroker below 1500ish yet so I don't think I could let it go for 800. I had seen them at 800 on Atlantic firearms and such but they're all long sold out since they arnt imported any longer

Oh hmm, I've not seen one on GunBroker below 1500ish yet so I don't think I could let it go for 800. I had seen them at 800 on Atlantic firearms and such but they're all long sold out since they arnt imported any longer

All good, I was just tossing out a ballpark.

Careful with Gunbroker and basing your value from it... They are infamous for inflated prices and are generally 20%+ what people will actually buy it for.

I've been keeping an eye one AK's and variants for awhile now as it will be my next purchase (I will buy one with wood though since I'm just not into the polymer look with them, nothing wrong with it - just not my thing). The absolute highest I've seen one listed for is $1200 and they sit in the classifieds here.

The ones that do sell seem to all be sub $1000 and most are in the $800 range down to $650.

I would browse the classified section here and go back to ones that have sold and you might get a better idea of what you want to sell it for.

This is all just my personal opinion and not meant as a slight or bias since I'm not in the buying mode currently.

Edit in bold - stupid auto correct

Last Edited:
Best way to determine value is post it for sale at the top end of what you're hoping to get. If it sells you're golden, if not drop the price as time goes by. It's worth what someone will pay for it. With all the slight variations in models and builds over time, you never who how much it's worth to someone until they're ready to hand over cash.

Best way to determine value is post it for sale at the top end of what you're hoping to get. If it sells you're golden, if not drop the price as time goes by. It's worth what someone will pay for it. With all the slight variations in models and builds over time, you never who how much it's worth to someone until they're ready to hand over cash.

This.

It may very well be worth Y$, but that matters not if folks are only willing to pay X$...

Kind of like MSRP on new guns, vs Shop price.

$1200+ for stamped ak variant....no, ty. my 7.62x39 chambered AR-15's shoot sub-MOA reliably with wolf steel cased ammo and cost much less $$. PSA makes an ak similar to that one for ~$600

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top