JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First up is a UTG tactical vest I got as a gift. Never used it. Put some mags in it and tried it out in the house, but it has never been outside. Has enough room for 12 AR mags and 3 double stack pistol mags. Also has a pistol holster that can be put in, in place of 2 of the mag holders. Asking $45 SPF

Next up is a surplus LBE and belt that I picked up a while ago. Again never used it myself, but it is used surplus. Just not my thing. It also does not have the mil-surp funk that some of these types of items get (or it isn't bad anyway). Asking $20

Located on the west side of portland. Am willing to ship, but buyer pays shipping.

no size listed on it, but I would guess it at an L/XL in size. I am 6'4" and lanky and it is just about the right size for me with everything adjusted in a bit. The back is mesh with 3 strips of webbing to mount what ever. I would snap a pic, but the wife has the camera. I can get one later if you want. I think this was like $75-100 new IIRC. Has various radio, and grenade pouches and such. Also has a belt if you want to run a drop leg rig as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top