1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

UTG LT-ELF240 LED flashlight and/or weaponlight

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Twisted, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Twisted

Twisted Rural South Clackamas County New Member

This is the actual light on a customer's rifle that I coated. The light came off and was put back in the box before the rifle was returned to the customer.

This is a brand new light in the box minus being mounted once but never fired. It will come with 2 brand new batteries.

$80 shipped Sold!!!

Please email me with any questions as they are easier for me to handle than PM and such.

- 40mm 5-function LED Flashlight with 200 Lumens of Max. Output and 800 Yards of Effective Illumination
    - Best in class with CREE R2 LED
    - Long Distance Spot Focus Lamp Produces Highly Focused Light Beam
    - 5-function Integrated Reflector & Bulb (IRB) with 3 Brightness levels, Strobe and Signal Functions
    - Interchangeable Light Body with Integral Mounting Deck Features Innovative Quick Detach/Lock Lever with Full Adjustability to Fit on Any Picatinny Rail
    - Complete Operating Solutions with Twist-on Switch, Push Button Switch or Coiled Remote Pressure Switch
    - Precision Machined Aircraft-grade Aluminum Body with Law Enforcement Rated Rolling Stop Shoulder

Material: Aluminum
    Flashlight Bulb Type: 40mm LED IRB
    Flashlight Voltage(V): 6
    Flashlight Max. Lumen(Lumens): 200
    Flashlight Battery Operating Time: 1.5 hrs+
    Switch Operating Type: Push-button/Twist-on/Pressure Switch
    Flashlight Focus: Preset
    Light Source Type: LED
    Max. Output(Lumens): High Brightness: 200
    Medium Brightness: 100
    Low Brightness: 50
    Battery Operating Time: High Brightness: 1.5hrs+