JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know, I just gave one of these away. I purchased it for about $10 shipped on Ebay, but I thought it made the grip too bulky. It would have been fine, but there are palmswells on the side of the grip. Don't get me wrong, I have fairly large hands, but it was just too big. Oh yeah, and it won't fit in the factory box with the Hogue on it. Anyways, maybe he doesn't want it and you could get it from him.

hmm... how does you hand fit on it normally? Is it pretty comfortable? I'm doing a couple training days and I don't want my hand to be sandpapered down from the grip :)

The grip does feel a little rough, but when I fired it, I really didn't feel uncomfortable at all. I actually like the feel of the grip, and as soon as I get the extended floorplate I ordered, my hand will fit on it even better! Somebody mentioned that instead of the Hogue, if you are worried about comfort without the swells, you could cut a piece of old bicycle inner tube and stretch it over the grip. I was also thinking of maybe just a couple of pieces of black athletic tape over the grip, or the parts of your fingers that contact the grip.

So I'm guessing the consensus is just nut up and bear it :) I miss the days of being a grunt worker. Keyboards don't give callouses

Thanks guys!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.