JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wow. ........
Password Sharing Is Now a Crime - Schneier on Security (https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/07/password_sharin_1.html)

"In a truly terrible ruling, the US 9th Circuit Court ruled that using someone else's password with their permission but without the permission of the site owner is a federal crime."

"For you and me, this case means that unless Netflix specifically authorizes you to share your password with your friend, you're breaking federal law."

I hope people that engage in vile felonious password sharing don't have access to firearms or voting booths. /sarcasm

Fine, so it doesn't apply to Netflix. It's still a bad law, and I was trying to illustrate that loss of firearms and voting rights for password snaring is stupid. No need to be a bubblegum about it.

Fine, so it doesn't apply to Netflix. It's still a bad law, and I was trying to illustrate that loss of firearms and voting rights for password snaring is stupid. No need to be a bubblegum about it.
I didn't see it as an offense towards you. More like an example of how passing along bogus information can make us look like one of those ThisIsaGhostGunThatShoots30roundsInaHalfSecondwithA30caliberMagazineClip retards.

I didn't see it as an offense towards you. More like an example of how passing along bogus information can make us look like one of those ThisIsaGhostGunThatShoots30roundsInaHalfSecondwithA30caliberMagazineClip retards.
Either way, no need for me to be that thin skinned, either. Thanks for pointing that out.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top