JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Go ahead send your kid into the Playland lol

Yep. Sat the daughter down a year ago and told her that wife and I are no longer going to go to all these play places kids go to, Safari Sams, or whatever the hell they are. Last two times, nasty colds. Not taking the grand kids to any fast food places, nor are we coming to holiday gatherings where there are 30 people, half of whom I do not know. She took it well and understood.

2 years ago, I got chicken pox from a visit to Pietros Pizza for my boys 5th birthday. Was not pleasant. But its a place frequented by hundreds if not a thousand people each week. It didnt kill me, or cripple me, so it must have made me stronger...

You want disgusting?
Babies, Cats and dogs. And any pets.
If you aint spraying lysol on everything that their butts and tongues have been on.... then consider how much they socialize outside and bring in outside bacteria and viruses and other icky stuff... but hey, its great immune system testing :rolleyes:

Everytime you fart it sends poop particles in the air. So is everyone going to hold them in until they can reach a toilet? This is why we have a immune system. Remeber, hand sanitizer kills all bacteria, even the good bactaria that actually helps your body defend againt sickness.

Im more concdrned about lead and chemical exposure handling guns than I am catching germs at places like McDonalds

Years ago a friend worked graveyard janitor at McDs for a few years after highschool and I sometimes would stop by after partying weekends, and can tell you the place and food is more sanitized than any "slow food" restauraunt, the food is probably "too sanitized" thinking about it....

At my job we implemented a self service check kiosk. Gonna suggest the janitor clean it while around or at least take a bleach wipe to it daily.

At the clients site they have kiosks in the cafe. I talked to the manager about the finger prints etc. He said he couldn't do anything about that. I mentioned he had control on how often the screens are cleaned. They do that before each meal service ( ie 2-3 times a day) Vs the 1000 or so people who go thru, so maybe 100 or so at each machine (still have clerks)

And your money, green backs, are filthy. Unless you print your own. ;)

At the clients site they have kiosks in the cafe. I talked to the manager about the finger prints etc. He said he couldn't do anything about that. I mentioned he had control on how often the screens are cleaned. They do that before each meal service ( ie 2-3 times a day) Vs the 1000 or so people who go thru, so maybe 100 or so at each machine (still have clerks)

And your money, green backs, are filthy. Unless you print your own. ;)

Bitcoins are germ free, lets all switch to bitcoins :D

I used to wonder how the weird old hermits could live up in the hills and only come to town once a month or less. Now I are want to be one.

Should I outlive my family, the weird old hermit ideas sounds like a fantastic retirement plan. (There is an inside joke called "Project Obi-Wan", that only @TeacherSmurf would get. But it does involve living in the desert as a hermit. :s0112:)

As to the story, yet another reason not go anywhere near the biohazard that is a McDiarrhea. More seriously, I have the vehicles setup with hand sanitizer dispensers. Get back into the rig, sanitize hands until we return to a place that has good old fashioned soap and water. With all the creepy-crawlies, some of them antibiotic-resistant, these days, one can't be too careful.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top