JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am looking to sell my used Sightmark Wraith 4K Mini 2-16x. I have hunted with it on less than 5 occasions, but it has held up well and has allowed me to capture phenomenal videos. This is a digital day/night scope that comes with the original box and original IR illuminator which I have not used. Also included is a USB C type cord used to plug the optic into a battery pack. The 4K Mini runs off of two (2) CR123A batteries as its primary power source. No batteries are needed if you plan to use the USB cord to plug into a power bank. The 4K Mini has FFP reticles that I have tested to be accurate in either Mil or MOA.

For size reference, this is slightly larger than an ACOG style optic. The battery compartment has a small bump-out on the left-hand side to house the batteries.

The 4K Mini records audio and video and has simple controls that are intuitive and easy to learn.

Please review Sightmark's website if you have more spec style questions. I will provide sample footage I have taken via email if requested.

IMG_5679.jpg IMG_5681.jpg Screenshot Coyote.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads