JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I used this service myself recently and it was a quick turnaround. They charge shipping one way but it was about $25 IIRC. Nightsights, replace all springs, detailed cleaning and function check. Cheap peace of mind for a total of $175 after I bought a used Sig 1911. Double check the restrictions because there are a few pistols they won't cover.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It looks like the night sight package is an additional $119.95 to the $89.95 full-service package, so $209.90 plus $25 shipping?

I didn't see anything that lists the services you combined together for the price you quoted. It comes out closer to $235.

Do you have a copy of your invoice you can post?

IMG_4098.jpeg IMG_4099.jpeg

Scroll down to the bottom it is listed as a stand alone service…

SIG SERVICE PACKAGE
THE BEST WAY TO PROTECT YOUR USED PISTOL
SIG SAUER now offers a special service for used SIG SAUER pistols called the SIG Service Plan (SSP). When you buy a used pistol, whether it's from a shooting buddy, a retail store or at a gun show, contact SIG SAUER Customer Service for shipping instructions. Then, ship your pistol to the factory for a complete cleaning and our "full-service package" for just $149.95. This special offer includes the installation of new X-Ray3 Day/Night Sights* – a $120 value. Our expert armorers will inspect your pistol top to bottom. Should your pistol show signs of misuse or damage caused by a previous owner, SIG SAUER's armorers will advise you and offer cost-effective solutions to repair your pistol. Not available for the P230/232, German 225 or P250

X-Ray3 Day/Night SightsThe SIG Service Plan Includes:
• Full disassembly of pistols down to frame and slide
• Complete detailed cleaning
• Expert factory inspection of all critical components
• Replacement of springs (recoil, slide catch lever, trigger bar, decocking lever)
• Reassembly and lubrication to factory specifications
• Installation of X-Ray3 Day/Night Sights (excluding P232)
• Function test
• This service, valued at $229.95, is yours for just $149.95 and brings your used SIG SAUER pistol back to peak operational readiness.

For more information on Custom Works services or instructions on shipping your pistol, contact the SIG SAUER Customer Service Department​
customer-service-icon_copy.png
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
PHONE: (603) 610-3000 OPTION 1
EMAIL: CLICK HERE TO EMAIL

Call with your pistol(s) serial number ready. All firearms shipped to SIG SAUER must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number or it will be refused and returned to the sender.​

I went back and found my invoice and the shipping was $55 (not $25) and I sent it in 11/10/2022 and they shipped it back 11/16/2022 total cost $204.95.
Which was a little bit more than I remembered but I still believe was a pretty decent deal. Sorry for any confusion

IMG_0684.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews