JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a used Ruger 10/22 complete or just the reciever and trigger assembly. Condition is not an issue as long as it is in firing condition. Doing a custom bull pup build for my wife to play with. Money is tight, so looking to spend around $100 can add more for the right deal. I know it is a long shot, but I dont want to spend $180 at Bi Mart for a complete new rifle just to tear it apart.

So you looking for everything but the barrel and stock? I have two, one complete and one project with everything but the stock, and a old original metal trigger assembly. Can do receiver and trigger assembly for 120. Have a good one! -Nate

So you looking for everything but the barrel and stock? I have two, one complete and one project with everything but the stock, and a old original metal trigger assembly. Can do receiver and trigger assembly for 120. Have a good one! -Nate

Any interest in trades? I have two 44 cal black powder revolvers? Italian made piettas. Only used a couple times. Just don't have much use for them. Would put about $150 trade value on each with soft case and all shooting supplies included?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top