JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 14 of these new in wrappers. I bought them during the ban and planned to buy a sig p226 but never ended up getting one. These seem to fit in my sig p228 just fine but hang out of the bottom a bit of course. I'm sure I paid a fortune for these when I got them but I'm ready to let them go to someone who can use them.

As far as I know they will work in p228's just fine, but are labeled for p226. I cannot guarantee or warrantee how well they will work in anyway. With my experience aftermarket magazines just simply aren't as reliable as factory mags, so I would consider these range mags, or extra capacity mags for a p228 for practice....

$100 bucks for all 14. + shipping and pay pal is accepted.

sorry folks I have to sell these as is - especially since I don't think usa magazines is still around - and at this price I'm selling them for about a quarter what I paid.

**** UPDATE **** I got my hands on a older (like pretty old) P226, and they fit in it - a little snug at the bottom with hogue grips - but the bottom is fine with stock grips. It's also a little snug at the top, but does go in and holds the slide back on the last round just fine. When you press the mag release it doesn't drop free - it has to be pulled out. There wasn't a snugness issue with my much newer p228 and I understand the mags are interchangeable with p226 mags working in p228's so I don't know if newer handgun models of the p226 may have the snugness issue or not. If I can - I'll try to visit a gunshop with newer p226's and see how the fit is.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top