JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 14 of these new in wrappers. I bought them during the ban and planned to buy a sig p226 but never ended up getting one. These seem to fit in my sig p228 just fine but hang out of the bottom a bit of course. I'm sure I paid a fortune for these when I got them but I'm ready to let them go to someone who can use them.

As far as I know they will work in p228's just fine, but are labeled for p226. I cannot guarantee or warrantee how well they will work in anyway. With my experience aftermarket magazines just simply aren't as reliable as factory mags, so I would consider these range mags, or extra capacity mags for a p228 for practice....

$100 bucks for all 14. + shipping and pay pal is accepted.

sorry folks I have to sell these as is - especially since I don't think usa magazines is still around - and at this price I'm selling them for about a quarter what I paid.

**** UPDATE **** I got my hands on a older (like pretty old) P226, and they fit in it - a little snug at the bottom with hogue grips - but the bottom is fine with stock grips. It's also a little snug at the top, but does go in and holds the slide back on the last round just fine. When you press the mag release it doesn't drop free - it has to be pulled out. There wasn't a snugness issue with my much newer p228 and I understand the mags are interchangeable with p226 mags working in p228's so I don't know if newer handgun models of the p226 may have the snugness issue or not. If I can - I'll try to visit a gunshop with newer p226's and see how the fit is.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top