JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a US Remington Model 03-A3 30-06 for sale. This rifle has been bored and tapped for a scope mount. Work appears to have been done well. It also has a synthetic stock installed. Overall in decent condition, scope and mount are included. Asking $350

Will get better pictures upon request.

1C94A735-40C6-442E-9B34-37859892DC90-12458-000016DAD23F3829.jpg

I was wondering what else you could tell me about this rifle. I have an 03-A3 also and love this rifle. I have been looking for another one off and on. I have seen other posts you have put out that maybe this was from your you uncles estate. Do you have some other pictures?

Correct this is from my uncles estate. Wish I could tell you more, but really I just don't know. Please let me know what pictures angle would help you and I'll be sure to get them.

Thanks!

Hey I was wondering if you still have this? I had contacted you awhile back about it and have been keeping it in the back of my mind. If you do still have it can you send a couple more pics any angles you pick are fine. I see it is taped for a two piece base. I don't remember if you said if it was a springfield or what make it was. Thank you again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.