JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is this fine Remington 03-A3 marked 1943. (see photo) Remington all the way through as far as I can see and it is a fine example according to the learned folks at the gun show. It received high marks but no high money. Asking price is $900 and my trade interests are mainly vintage revolvers, Colt & S&W but cash is king. Willing to listen to offers and trades. FTF in the Lebanon area but willing to travel to hook up with a serious player at an FFL but I avoid the metro area like the plague. Legal fees are on the buyer. Please PM me with questions or contact intel, I do'n't text.

MVC-066S.JPG MVC-075S.JPG MVC-067S.JPG MVC-068S.JPG MVC-069S.JPG MVC-070S.JPG MVC-072S.JPG MVC-073S.JPG MVC-074S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just a little weekend bump for this great rifle......I'm a little surprised that no one has grabbed it. o_O

Near the end of 03-A3 production, a great many of both Remington and Smith-Corona rifles were sent straight into storage at the Ogden Arsenal and were never issued (this according to Bruce Canfield).

At that point in the war in late 1943, the combined production of Springfield Armory and Winchester was producing a new M1 Garand rifle every 27 seconds, so the older bolt action rifles were simply not needed. This rifle has the "OG" stamp showing that it went to Ogden, but the rifle still has its original stocks and finishes....not an arsenal re-build. It was simply checked in and put into storage. I looked this rifle over in-person at the Rickreall show and would have bought it except that I already have a near identical "OG" marked rifle in my collection. I'm still considering it just because you don't see many 03-A3s that are not re-builds. Someone please buy it!!! :D

-E-

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.