JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD**

Super clean scope, mounted for only 1 range trip. No ring marks. Excellent, like new Condition!

• 5-25x58 ER-25MIL
  • FFP Reticle
  • GAP Mil Reticle
  • Illuminated Reticle (Red)
  • EREK 1/10 Mil Elevation knob
  • Scope Caps included!
  • US #3 1/10 Mil Windage knob
  • Black Matte Type III Anodizing
  • Lo Profile Rapid Focus
  • Parallax Control TPAL left side focus
I'm located in Tualatin, OR, near Cabelas. You're welcome to stop by and take a look, or I'll make arrangements to meet you at your convenience. Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions.

$2549.99 (plus $30 shipping, if needed).

/Steve

US1_zps3c644a59.jpg US4_zps48b7a635.jpg US2_zps4791a513.jpg US3_zpsfcd6f71f.jpg US5_zpscceb21c6.jpg us-optics-gap-scope-reticle_zps2f5d2b02.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks danbo. I don't have a shop, I'm not a dealer. But you're welcome to stop by my house or we can meet at Cabelas at a mutually convenient time. Please let me know if you would like to arrange a time.

Thanks again.

/Steve

You mentioned "stop by and take a look". Do you have a shop?

Hi Steve,

Reason I was asking. Hoping for a couple payments or partial trade. Do you have any trade interest? Big fan of the US optic scopes but a little rich for me at the moment. Very far price though.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks, I appreciate your creativity! But I need the money; and can't float payments or accept trades. Please let me know if you would like to see it; its a very clean scope.

/Steve

Hi Steve,

Reason I was asking. Hoping for a couple payments or partial trade. Do you have any trade interest? Big fan of the US optic scopes but a little rich for me at the moment. Very far price though.

Dan

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top