JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Hey Everybody,

Looking for a nice 20 ga to introduce the wife and boys to the joys of shotgun shooting. Small/light is much preferred. On the low end, I have looked at the Mossberg Youth Bantam; on the higher end, I looked at the Benelli Montefeltro. Would prefer to avoid anything with bead sights, I just don't like 'em.

PM me with photos, description and an asking price! I am ready to move on this. Thanks in advance!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a like new condition remington 1100lw in 20ga for sale..475$ can include a like new condition Winchester 1300xtr 12ga pump for additional 250$. I'm in Vancouver Wa unfortunately though
These both sound pretty interesting to me. I have heard different things about the Rem 1100, some good and some bad. But that goes for any gun. I already have a couple of pump guns, so I am good there. Please PM me w/ photos (and SN#s if you are comfortable with that) and I will get back to you with an answer. Vancouver WA is no problem, in fact preferable since that eliminates the challenges of cross-state sales. Thanks again for reaching out.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.