JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
have been a member for a few years. I really enjoy the magazines. Website is pretty good as well. You will be inundated with lots of offers though.
I will renew my membership when it comes due.

You do get a lot of email spam, but the magazine is well written. I personally like the Shield program for the insurance policy incase I am forced to protect myself or loved ones. I never want to be forced by some bubblegum to do it, but if I do I like the comfort of knowing I have a policy to cover legal expenses and lawsuits fees.

You do get a lot of email spam, but the magazine is well written. I personally like the Shield program for the insurance policy incase I am forced to protect myself or loved ones. I never want to be forced by some bubblegum to do it, but if I do I like the comfort of knowing I have a policy to cover legal expenses and lawsuits fees.

I think this the same one I looked at awhile back. And it only reimburses your money, so you still have to have money upfront.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews