Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

URGE: The National Coalition To Stop The Gun Ban is calling for everyone to.....

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Maximum1, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Maximum1

Maximum1 Washington Country New Member

DO THIS TODAY!

The National Coalition To Stop The Gun Ban is calling for everyone to make five CALLS today and tomorrow . That's Monday and Tuesday. Not emails. CALLS!**

Read what Jeff Knox at the Firearms Coalition said on this: http://www.firearmscoalition.org/in...ls-for-freedom&catid=1:alerts-list&Itemid=128

That's five phone calls. I would add to send five emails, also.

Harry Reid can be contacted at:
    http://www.reid.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm*
    522 Hart Senate Office Bldg
    Washington, DC 20510
    Phone:*202-224-3542
    Fax:*202-224-7327

John Boehner can be contacted at:
    Contact the Speaker | Speaker.gov
    H-232 The Capitol
    Washington, DC 20515
    Phone:*(202) 225-0600
    Fax:*(202) 225-5117

To get contact information on your two Senators go to:
    U.S. Senate: Senators Home

To get contact information on your Representative go to: The United States House of Representatives · House.gov and enter your ZIP Code in the top right corner.

Or, visit visit the NRAILA's website (NRA-ILA | Write Your Reps).

In your emails, the staffer who reads them won't get past the first line or two, so I like Jeff's bullet points. Use these.

* No New Gun Laws.
    * No universal background checks.
    * No gun bans.
    * No limits on magazines.
    * If you vote in favor of the president's anti-rights agenda, I will work to defeat you in your next election.
    * You can't keep guns away from criminals. You must keep the criminals away from guns.
    *Locking up guns doesn't work. Locking up criminals does.

Actually, that's all you need to say. My recommendation for a follow-up letter is below.

Do this today and Tuesday!

kumabear17 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. kumabear17

kumabear17 Issaquah Active Member

Got home to late to call today, but will tomorrow.
    I did e-mail everyone which is my usual daily routine.

3. Kable

Kable Lynnwood Active Member

Did so earlier except I tried to call Senate Minority leader instead of majority leader I'll call them all tomorrow including Harry Reid I've also sent emails and physical letters were just dropped in the mail. I was not able to get through to Boehner and it was such a long hold I had to leave a message because I had to be back to work Senate Minority leader McConnell was totally busy and I couldn't get through at all

4. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

Just went on Boehner's and Reid's web sites and sent a short respectful message. I got a strange feeling universal background checks/registration/fees are in our future courtesy of these jokers! I unfortunately missed calling them today but will do so in the A.M.. I know HB3200 has everyones attention now but we must be alert on both fronts!