JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As the title says i have a complete minus barrel. Comes with a new never used BCG.the BCG needs a Gas key to be complete.. $350 OBO cash or trade....never shot everything is bran new was building another upper for my SBR but I want to go in a different direction... 7 inch true SWS noveske rail it is apparently not avail on noveske.com anymore!!!!! Same as the diplomat!!! upper is a stag
only trade interested in would be a Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24.

319032-b68c0d28b769e50f21943ffbbd0babcb.jpg 20170610_154136.jpg 20170610_154141.jpg

Hello, happy st Patrick's day.

I realize this is an older post, but it is exactly what I am looking for, so I decided to see if it was still for sale.

If for some reason you still have it available, I would like to buy it from you. I'm knew to this site, and this is my cell 415-240-7119
You can text me if you prefer. Thanks
-Alex

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top