JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Please note I have a couple of Spikes barrels and Bolt carrier groups listed on another post. Everything to make a complete upper just ask.

3 spikes upper receivers I do have AP forward assist and dust cover kits for these for $20 With the purchase of upper receiver.
Top one US Flag etching some ware is used but in Vg Condition Stripped $80 (SOLD)
The second one Spider Logo, Some storage ware but in VG+ condition Stripped $90
3rd one Punisher with Flag very light storage wear unfired Vg-EX condition stripped $100

Add $20 for AP forward assist and dust cover assembly.

Square Code A2 upper receiver with National Match double pinned rear sight for more accuracy. The pin job alone cost over $100 to do. has some ware as it was used in matches $250

PSA upper receiver face has been trued for better contact with barrel extension supposedly ads to accuracy used vg condition $80 (SOLD)

Trades considered please note when offering trades please note trade value of your items or at least say I will trade this for that. Some of the specific parts I am looking for are 20" barrels, Budget under $100 barrels can be cosmetically challenged just not shot out, A1 and A2 upper receivers A2 rear sight parts, and Left-handed Ar15 Ar10 Lr308 parts, used TR20 and Colt parts.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I will take the upper alone, was given a bcg from a friend and found a spare ejection port cover. Please send me a PM for payment and shipping info. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top