JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

I'm new to this site, but it looks like a great find! I'm going to start bird hunting this year and I'm looking for my first upland shotgun.

I'm leaning towards a quality nice looking o/u, but certainly open to other suggestions. Hoping to get out on Sunday 10/1. Please shoot me a msg if you have something you don't mind parting with. I'm good with 12, 20 or 28 ga's. Thanks!

Eric

Welcome Earache!

I sell guns, however this is free advise to take wherever you like. My go to shotgun for the new folks working the field is an ATI Cavalry. I have one in 12 and 20 gauge. They are easy on the wallet, quick to maneuver and come with 5 chokes. A very nice looking firearm so you can decide if you want to jump in and pick up something more majestic or stay casual.

Here are a few models: Shotguns | Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC

I would also recommend to look up what is going on at E.E. Wilson, I use to take my boys there for special hunts and they have a fee pheasant hunt each fall where your odds are rather good.
ODFW Visitor's Guide - E.E. Wilson Wildlife Area Opportunities
Always better to have success earlier to stay committed to the chase.

Jeremy

Jeremy,

For the $ that's a great looking shotgun! I'm actually planning on heading down to E. E. Wilson Sunday morning with a buddy, hence my haste. Are you currently stocking any of those?
Thanks!

Eric

Good morning!

I do! If you want to get some hands on time and see how they run I can assist. I include a free soft case and upgrade the choke tube organization so nothing gets lost. The 20 gauge I have is the rare model with shell ejectors vs. extractors, but is it just $10 more. That is a feature rather hard to find on guns under $1000. Let me know what I can do to help get you out in the field this weekend, I know you are going to have a lot of fun.

Jeremy

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.