Oregon Rifleworks
Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Defensive Arts

WTB OR Upland gun

Reactions
Hello all,

I'm new to this site, but it looks like a great find! I'm going to start bird hunting this year and I'm looking for my first upland shotgun.

I'm leaning towards a quality nice looking o/u, but certainly open to other suggestions. Hoping to get out on Sunday 10/1. Please shoot me a msg if you have something you don't mind parting with. I'm good with 12, 20 or 28 ga's. Thanks!

Eric

Reactions
Welcome Earache!

I sell guns, however this is free advise to take wherever you like. My go to shotgun for the new folks working the field is an ATI Cavalry. I have one in 12 and 20 gauge. They are easy on the wallet, quick to maneuver and come with 5 chokes. A very nice looking firearm so you can decide if you want to jump in and pick up something more majestic or stay casual.

Here are a few models: Shotguns | Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC

I would also recommend to look up what is going on at E.E. Wilson, I use to take my boys there for special hunts and they have a fee pheasant hunt each fall where your odds are rather good.
ODFW Visitor's Guide - E.E. Wilson Wildlife Area Opportunities
Always better to have success earlier to stay committed to the chase.

Jeremy

OP
Earache
Reactions
Jeremy,

For the $ that's a great looking shotgun! I'm actually planning on heading down to E. E. Wilson Sunday morning with a buddy, hence my haste. Are you currently stocking any of those?
Thanks!

Eric

Reactions
Good morning!

I do! If you want to get some hands on time and see how they run I can assist. I include a free soft case and upgrade the choke tube organization so nothing gets lost. The 20 gauge I have is the rare model with shell ejectors vs. extractors, but is it just $10 more. That is a feature rather hard to find on guns under $1000. Let me know what I can do to help get you out in the field this weekend, I know you are going to have a lot of fun.

Jeremy

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online