JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Brimstone Gunsmithing !!! Their tier 2 trigger job beats the kits out there by far, and you can upgrade to a tier 1 if you really want a superb trigger.

I have three Tier 2 equipped 10/22s and everybody who shoots these rifles love them.

Mail your trigger or drop it off, they are in Camas. They turn these in about a week, but call for an appointment if dropping off, they are only meeting customers by appointment.

Swing by and shoot at Safefire while you are at it, they are both in the same building.

Brimstone Gunsmithing !!! Their tier 2 trigger job beats the kits out there by far, and you can upgrade to a tier 1 if you really want a superb trigger.

I have three Tier 2 equipped 10/22s and everybody who shoots these rifles love them.

Mail your trigger or drop it off, they are in Camas. They turn these in about a week, but call for an appointment if dropping off, they are only meeting customers by appointment.

Swing by and shoot at Safefire while you are at it, they are both in the same building.

That looks pretty sweet. Thanks for the idea.

I was thumbing on my phone last night, too hard to find and post links etc. The link goes to the Tier 2 page. Actually you want to read the Tier 3 info first, because you get this with the Tier 2, then the page listed tells what additions are done to the trigger group. For grins look at the Tier 1 as well, but unless you are really tricking out your rifle with a great barrel, proper stock (giving proper tension etc.) and planning on using high grade ammo for maximum consistency a Tier 1 is probably over kill. But what do I know … check it out.

I just glanced at their site and there is a banner saying they are very busy right now and running about 3 weeks, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were under-promising so they can over deliver.

I hope this helps.

Another vote for the work by the nice guys at Brimstone. Give them a call, tell them what you want to achieve, they will do you right. Love my trigger they did for me years ago. Impresses everyone who shoots it....me included. Great guys, can't go wrong.

Edited to add - their Tier 2 is a bargain for the performance and the work done. Very easy to recommend.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.