JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my plate carrier and armor, looking to upgrade. Asking $450 firm for the package (plate carrier and set of two plates).no trades. Only used for basement LARPing and at one class. Plates manufactured in late 2019. I do have some other accessories in MultiCam (cummerbund, Mag shingle, etc) for additional prices if interested.

IMG-2695.jpg IMG-2696.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Selling my plate carrier and armor, looking to upgrade. Asking $450 firm for the package (plate carrier and set of two plates).no trades. Only used for basement LARPing and at one class. Plates manufactured in late 2019. I do have some other accessories in MultiCam (cummerbund, Mag shingle, etc) for additional prices if interested.

View attachment 1062995 View attachment 1062996
Is this still for sale?

Yes, prefer not to ship though
understandable, is there no way at all then that you could ship it? I only ask because pickup isn't an option for me right now due to distance and I have been looking high and low for this carrier. I'm willing to pay for shipping and whatever else might be needed.

My apologies, I just read up on the ordinance, most of what I had read before on Illinois body armor law was that there wasn't much prohibiting citizens from possessing it. I'm sorry to have wasted your time. I assume you wouldn't sell just the carrier and accessories but if that is something you might do then let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top