JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
ridgefield
State
Washington
Hi, I inherited this shotgun and it isn't my style. It is literally unused. Goes for $978 on buds, I am selling for $900 flat. My loss is your gain. I consistently have been selling used guns for $100 off their new price, so this is more than fair.

Gun is beautiful but I just don't need it.

Like I said the original beretta orange tag is still on the trigger, has all the books, has lube in the case. This has literally just been sitting in the safe, in its case. My father never let me shoot it before he passed, and he was too sick to shoot it.

Trades I MIGHT consider: custom glock g19 gen 4 slide with red dot (possibly whole pistol lol... if whole pistol I'd consider gen 5 (I have a zev gen 4 barrel though and trigger for gen 4)), a semi auto 18' or 18.5" shotgun, a combination of pistol red dot and cash. I am highly interested in zev tech guns. Might be able to work something out on my side if the gun is worth more than this one.

We will trade at FFL, I hate the new law too but that's how its going to be.

shotgun.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.