JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$975
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
Benelli Vinci Inertia Drive 12guage.
28inch barrel. Black synthetic finish.
Comes with 4 factory choke tubes. Chokes are Crio choke tubes.(Same as super black eagle guns). Gun is in excellent condition and barely used. Great light weight and low recoil inertia drive shotgun for hunting. Asking price $975.

20240131_125750.jpg 20240131_125910.jpg 20240131_130114.jpg 20240131_125834.jpg 20240131_130203.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Any interest in trades? I have a kimber 1911 I'm trying to trade for a new duck gun
I have what I need for pistols and you have a good gun there. I looked at your listing. Considering your only an hour away I'd drop the price to $900 on the duck gun and drive it to your FFL dealer. Let me know if that interest you.

I have what I need for pistols and you have a good gun there. I looked at your listing. Considering you're only an hour away I'd drop the price to $900 on the duck gun and drive it to your FFL dealer. Let me know if that interest you.
Don't have a lot of spending cash at the moment or I would be all about it. I appreciate the offer and thanks! I love that 1911 but I will get way more use out of a duck gun

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.