JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Slow down brother.Never mind some posts.Don't bother arguing them.

I feel for the families of the poor blue helmets the send to us.

Someone should send them some of the posts on the US gun forums.

The soldiers will stay home. This will not turn out good for them

Well all I have to say is that I listen to Alex Jones. Most people are more worried about sports and dancing with the stars so when they see information like this, they are so brainwashed that they think it's not a big deal. Much like it's not a big deal that they passed NDAA or that drones will fly our friendly skies.... heck they already have. They are not worried about the border checks a hundred miles into the country.... they don't understand the government smuggling drugs into the country and the troops in Afghanistan helping grow Heroin. You are a "conspiracy theorist" if you question things.

No offense 8ball but maybe you should open your mind...and wake up. If not you should go back to drinking your fluoridated water and go with the flow because if you don't wake up and do the research you are gonna have a rude awakening my friend.

Well all I have to say is that I listen to Alex Jones. Most people are more worried about sports and dancing with the stars so when they see information like this, they are so brainwashed that they think it's not a big deal. Much like it's not a big deal that they passed NDAA or that drones will fly our friendly skies.... heck they already have. They are not worried about the border checks a hundred miles into the country.... they don't understand the government smuggling drugs into the country and the troops in Afghanistan helping grow Heroin. You are a "conspiracy theorist" if you question things.

No offense 8ball but maybe you should open your mind...and wake up. If not you should go back to drinking your fluoridated water and go with the flow because if you don't wake up and do the research you are gonna have a rude awakening my friend.

Laughing hysterically!!! Alex Jones??? Really? That is where you get your information? You can tell others to open their minds and wake up all you want but you need to learn some serious critical thinking skills. Oye! Alex Jones proves the idea that a sucker is born every minute. By the way, this UN gun crap/take over of the country has to be better than 15 years old. Hey, did you know that the Dalai Lama was seen setting dynamite charges at the World Trade Centers? Bigfoot was on the Apollo 13 mission and that is why they had a problem (Bigfoot was putting out too much CO2) but her (yes Bigfoot is a female) extra mass helped the module slingshot around the moon and get home nearly at the speed of light?

It could be worse Kevatc, I could be religious. I don't worship Alex Jones, I just listen to him and keep an open mind. I also listen to other media. You can believe in whatever you want man..... it's not my job to convince you in what I believe in. The sad part of it is that you have the right to be ignorant.

I listen to Alex Jones as well. I take it all in with a grain of salt. When I first found his show I was very skeptical. The I saw a episode of Ventura's show called conspiracy theories. It was about the great lakes water level. I am originally from Michigan, and upon researching it I found out it was true. Which led me to other issues, and i've researched them and found most to be based on truth though some make a leap from fact to educated guesses. Talking about the droans flying around the US. People quip that it isn't true and say it's crazy. Last month I was reading about the police droans in a gun magazine I have at home. (i'll see which one if anyone cares) And at the end of the article it said if your department can't afford it, they can apply for 100 percent funding and the address for the form to fill out was at www.fema.org/something/something...
Here in lakewood we have cop cars with real time video systems on the cars that scan lic. plates going 45 miles and hour looking for stolen cars, amber alerts, etc. I was told by the company that installs them that as databases expand they will scan for uninsured vehicles, warrants, etc. and they already have the capability to drive through a bar parking lot and GPS mark cars with time stamps. they can't legally use it in court or as a reason to pull you over. but they can say you were weaving and say you were at the bar 3 hours ago, how many have you had. granted you could be a Designated Driver. The point is as technology grows and becomes cheaper, people had better watch out, you will be easier to find. I know someone that 10 years ago had their car stolen from work, it was used in a crime, robbery. The car was returned to work, she left work went home and was pulled over thrown on the ground, cuffed lost her job, had to goto court. I think it's possible that innocent people could be subject to things like this more and more. With technology growing, whats to say someone doesn't use this technology to track other things like frequenting the gun range, liquor stores, etc. some stores are testing apps for smart phones that upon entering the store, you get all the current or interesting to you sales zapped to your phone. Your plus cards already track our purchases and offer coupons based on spending/purchasing habits. Am I worried about gun registration? no, I am more worried that things like this could in time place you on a list for it if they want, with out you knowing. You could get on many lists and not even know it. Like I said grain of salt. But I'd rather listen to all the far fetched ideas and be aware of whatever percentage is real than write everything off that the supposed wackos say and be caught of guard. That's being unwise.

Well OP, since you are in B'ham, did you know that both B'ham and WC are dues paying members to ICLEI which is a UN backed org pushing agenda21 on the local level.

It could be worse Kevatc, I could be religious. I don't worship Alex Jones, I just listen to him and keep an open mind. I also listen to other media. You can believe in whatever you want man..... it's not my job to convince you in what I believe in. The sad part of it is that you have the right to be ignorant.

So I am ignorant because I have the critical thinking skills to see through the crap that Jones and Ventura throw out there? LOL!!!! OK, I'll take ignorant over buying into conspiracy theories that border on the insane. Fortunately, you have the right to buy into insane. Isn't America great?!!!!

So I am ignorant because I have the critical thinking skills to see through the crap that Jones and Ventura throw out there? LOL!!!! OK, I'll take ignorant over buying into conspiracy theories that border on the insane. Fortunately, you have the right to buy into insane. Isn't America great?!!!!
Buddy... if you had "critical thinking" skills you wouldn't sound the way you do. I am not here to argue with you. You believe what you want and I will do the same. If all you want to do is argue, maybe you should go find someone else to argue with. For example, do you think that the NDAA is a conspiracy theory? loosing your rights is a conspiracy theory? seeking the truth is a conspiracy theory? Please!
Take care.

It's funny, I was in Mexico on leave of absence for two months, no tv no internet just lots of waves and spearfishing it was great. I came home on New Years to find that the NDAA had been passed. Being a nut job, I found out right away by going to the right wingnut info centers I frequent. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that all the gun and freedom loving Americans at my job hadn't heard a word about it. . . . the NDAA is not a conspiracy theory, it is now the law of the land. Shame on our media for not informing us, shame on us for not informing ourselves. Shame on us for not caring, and shame on Greg Walden (R) (yes, that's right)(R) for being the only Senator or Congressman from Oregon to vote "yes" on a measure to toss out the U.S. Constitution. Did you ever think you'd be proud or Ron Wyden and Peter DeFazio? I sure didn't, but on this issue I have no choice. Wake up people, maybe there are no FEMA camps, maybe 911 wasn't a false flag operation. But they sure as hell passed the NDAA and VIPR teams are a reality. And if history teaches us one thing, it's that a man in a uniform with a rifle and a German Shepard = safety and security. We are not going to be the land of the free for long at this rate. Are we still the home of the brave? I guess time will tell.

It's funny, I was in Mexico on leave of absence for two months, no tv no internet just lots of waves and spearfishing it was great. I came home on New Years to find that the NDAA had been passed. Being a nut job, I found out right away by going to the right wingnut info centers I frequent. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that all the gun and freedom loving Americans at my job hadn't heard a word about it. . . . the NDAA is not a conspiracy theory, it is now the law of the land. Shame on our media for not informing us, shame on us for not informing ourselves. Shame on us for not caring, and shame on Greg Walden (R) (yes, that's right)(R) for being the only Senator or Congressman from Oregon to vote "yes" on a measure to toss out the U.S. Constitution. Did you ever think you'd be proud or Ron Wyden and Peter DeFazio? I sure didn't, but on this issue I have no choice. Wake up people, maybe there are no FEMA camps, maybe 911 wasn't a false flag operation. But they sure as hell passed the NDAA and VIPR teams are a reality. And if history teaches us one thing, it's that a man in a uniform with a rifle and a German Shepard = safety and security. We are not going to be the land of the free for long at this rate. Are we still the home of the brave? I guess time will tell.

Well said. I would never depend on the prestitutes to inform me..... They are too busy distracting us with the whole gay marriage BS. Oh and don't forget about the drones flying over the friendly skies.

Well said. I would never depend on the prestitutes to inform me..... They are too busy distracting us with the whole gay marriage BS. Oh and don't forget about the drones flying over the friendly skies.

Why are you blaming the press? The Republicans are making gay marriage and contraception their primary issues now. The press is just reporting their ineptitude. If the passage of NDAA is such a big deal why aren't they making that a issue front and center? It's an issue that resonates with all political types. Why the Repub's are talking smaller government out of one sie of their mouth and then interjecting theselves into peoples bedrooms and personal healthcare decisions is mind boggling to me.

Why are you blaming the press? The Republicans are making gay marriage and contraception their primary issues now. The press is just reporting their ineptitude. If the passage of NDAA is such a big deal why aren't they making that a issue front and center? It's an issue that resonates with all political types. Why the Repub's are talking smaller government out of one sie of their mouth and then interjecting theselves into peoples bedrooms and personal healthcare decisions is mind boggling to me.
Well because the press never cover anything important. They wanna cover stupid topics and keep people in the dark. They wanna cover gay marriage but they won't cover how the government is making and passing bad laws. I would never listen to FOX news or Cartoon News Network (CNN) and get my information from them. I use the alternative media that's all.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top